- In online Blackjack never split your 10’s, you know the saying a bird in the hand!
- In online Blackjack always split your Aces and 8’s, regardless of what card the dealer is showing, this just greatly improves your current hand and is worth the risk of double your bet.
- In online Blackjack unless you are counting cards, never take insurance, insurance is just very poor odds with the house having a large advantage.
- In online Blackjack you should stand on a hard 13 through 16, but only if the card the dealer is showing is a 6 or lower. If the dealer’s showing card is a 7 through an Ace, you should hit, this rule is the basics to playing solid blackjack.
- In online Blackjack if the dealer is showing a 4, 5 or a 6, you should stand on a hard 12, better let the deal bust than you risking it.
- In online Blackjack if the dealers showing card is a 2 or a 3, or 7 and higher, you should hit a hard 12, the odds on this one are close but are slightly better with you hitting. In online Blackjack you should continue to hit until you have at least 17 if the dealers up card is a 10, this is because the odds of the dealer having a total hand better than 17 are high so you need to risk it to improve your chances.
- In online Blackjack you should hit a soft 17 (you have an Ace) if the dealers up card is a 10, your chances are decent for improving your hand and yours chances for busting are low.
Online Blackjack Tips
November 19, 2018November 19, 2018| | 0 Comment | 6:46 am