To increase your chances of winning at Blackjack, here are some simple tips and tricks to help you play in a better way:
- When choosing a Blackjack table, consider the changes in rules that could favor you or not, for example, the rule that the dealer must stand on 17.
- Never divided 10 to 5.
- Do not even think and split Aces.
- Draws until you have at least 17 and banking 10.
- It extends to 12 if the letter in view of the bench is 2, 3, 7 or more.
- Bend is a great advantage that players should not miss:
- If the letter in view of the bench is 3, 4, 5 or 6, double with 9.
- If the letter in view of the bench is anything but a 10 or an Ace, doubles with 10.
- If the letter in view of the bench is anything but an Ace, with 11.
- Planted in 13 to 16, if the letter in view of the bench is 6 or less, but calls another letter if the letter in view of the bench is 7-As. · Planted in 17 or more if the charter of the bank is 7 or less.
- If the letter in view of the bench is 4-6, planted in 12 or more.
Ace-2, As-3, As-4 or Ace-5
Your move Draws against the numbers 2, 3, and 7 to the Ace of the dealer. Double your bet against the numbers 4, 5, and 6 of the dealer.
Your move: Draws against numbers 7 to the Ace of the dealer. Double your bet against numbers from 3 to 6 of the dealer. Fold or against the 2 letters ask the dealer.
Your move: Draws against numbers 9 or 10 of the dealer. Keep your position against the numbers 2, 7, 8 or Ace of the dealer. Double your bet against numbers from 3 to 6 of the dealer.
Ace-8 and As-9
Your move: Keep your position against any upcard. With hand, Ace-8 can double the bet against dealer 6 if you feel lively.
Hard or Strong Letters
If your hand does not contain an Ace, then you have “hard cards” and the value of your cards is fixed. Here we discuss how you play the cards.
When cards total: 21
Your move: You win and your bet pays 3 to 2. If the dealer has an Ace, you can take the option of payment 1 to 1 before the dealer uncovers his other card. Failure to do this, and the dealer gets a blackjack, then the hand is a tie or ‘push’.